The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
All Composites In My Bricks This is an essential tool for creating fontstructs. I have saved virtually all the various angled composites as useable bricks in the MY BRICKS section. You can then use them for your own creations.
1. Make a clone of this font. Click CLONE
2. Choose A Name like 'All Composites saved in MY BRICKS".
3. Click CLONE
4. Wait until it opens.
5. Click on the ARROW in the Tools panel, then PRESS A (Highlight All) on your keyboard, the pattern of bricks should change colour to blue. Now press C (copy).
6. Create a new window on your browser, and go to Fontstruct. Create a new fontstruction.
7. Choose a name for your new fontstruction.
8. Click 'Start Fontstructing'.
9. In bottom left corner you will see 'BASIC LATIN'. Click the yellow 'up arrow' next to it.
10. Choose 'Extended Latin B' or any other you may prefer.
11. Press V (Paste) to paste the pattern of bricks, you previously copied.
12. Now look in 'My Bricks' at the top left - You should see all the composite bricks neatly arranged. If they are not arranged correctly, then you may have done something wrong.
If it does not appear, go back to the original brick pattern, and copy & paste it again.
I hope this saves you lots of time, and aids you in your creativity.
SOME OF THE COMPOSITES MAY 2012
|Info:||Created on 4th June 2010 . Last edited on 18th January 2019.|