Published: 1st May, 2018
Last edited: 11th September, 2018
Created: 23rd April, 2018
At first I made Otatsa for a personal project, but it was a very loaded source, so I made Otatsb that was lighter, and during the creation of the two sources I did not give so much importance to the "numbers", I ended up creating difficult to read. The commentary on cirque traumaccord struck me for this error, but I was too busy to make the changes at the source.
I made the changes during this time and now a new version of Otatsb (I just changed the numbers) is ready and I hope you like it.
Thank you all and sorry if there are any errors in the text since I am using a translator.