Recreation of the pixel font from Capcom's "LED Storm" (1988) on the Amiga (and Atari ST).
Gameplay-wise, this is a port of "LED Storm Rally 2011", rather than the more common "LED Storm" (aka "Mad Gear", 1988) arcade machine.
Only the characters used in the game have been included.
Recreation of the pixel font from Imagineering/Arc Developments' "The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants" (1991) on 16bit systems (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Amiga, Atari, MS-DOS).
Only the characters present in the game's tile set have been included.
This font is an imitation of the PETSCII Commodore font.
I made this font out of a desperate desire to have the "commodore font" but under a liberal license, so I'm releasing it as CC0.
update: someone requested I release this under the OFL, so you can use it as that as well!
Tweet at me @josefnpat if you see any errors, or if you just want to harass me.
Please enjoy, make gaems son.
I used the wikipedia page as a reference: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/C64_Petscii_Charts.png
Recreation of the main pixel font from Bullfrog's "Syndicate" (1993). Only the characters used in the game have been included.
Recreation of the pixel font from Codemasters' "Rockstar Ate My Hamster" (1988). Slightly expanded with a few additional custom characters not present in the original game.
Edited (11/2016) to fix some of the characters, based on a more accurate source (C64 emulation of the game) and to include the "BLACK LARGE SQUARE" (U+2B1B) unicode character.
A recreation of the pixel font from Tecmo's "Silkworm" (1988). The majority of characters are from the NES version, but some particularly awkward ones have been replaced with their equivalent characters from the Amiga and Atari ST version of the game.
a complete recreation of the original Amiga 500/1000/2000 Workbench 1.3 version of the default Topaz 8 font, with the addition of a handful of custom characters. this font is presented in the corrected, double-height ratio of 16 pixels, as it would have appeared on screen.
updated (07.12.2020) to correct the "T".