CLICK ON THE “PIXEL” BUTTON TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE, A BAJILLION TIMES BETTER.
INTENDED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
THINGS THAT FONTSTRUCT NEEDS
• A DITHERING TOOL
• AN ELLIPSE TOOL
• RECTANGULAR- AND ELLIPTICAL-OUTLINE TOOLS.
• A BUCKET FILL TOOL
• A SKEWABLE GRID
• A MASS KERNING FEATURE (OR EVEN AUTOMATIC KERNING, THAT’D BE NICE)
• SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE FAMILIES WITHIN ONE FILE
• A TERMINAL FOR PROGRAMMING ALGORITHMS TO AUTOMATE REPETITIVE, PREDICTABLE ASPECTS, AND A WAY TO REFERENCE THE GRID SQUARES AS AN ARRAY OF SOME KIND
DON’T THINK THAT I’M SHOUTING ABOUT THIS. I JUST DON’T LIKE LOWER-CASE LETTERS!This is a clone of Some fonts you just can’t FontStruct
https://www.fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/831521/wartext_inverseThis is a clone of LCD Line C
A pixel font which combines four experimental techniques at once:
1. Structurally disconnecting the stems from the open parts of letters.
2. Allowing glyphs to extend beyond the reaches of width and starting position.
3. Designing glyphs specifically to connect and form new shapes, rather than simply allowing shapes to emerge from existing characteristics.
4. Designing glyphs so that the overall font is free of a need for kerning.
Alternates are now on UPPER CASE. I'll continue to update this as I get more ideas!
Original size: 6.75pt (use multiples of this value for pixel perfection)
By request, a condensed and quirky outline font!
Original size: 7.5pt (use multiples of this size for pixel perfection)
WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
Pixel font based on Civilite Vigesimal by flat-it.
See more: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/profonts/rhapsody/
https://www.fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1554534/squareflowThis is a clone of Elion Italic
My third counter comp entry.
A clone updated from a byegone era.This is a clone of con4nect
Welp, I had to make something like this sooner or later... :^)
Like most of my pixel fonts, this was made at the smallest legible size I could manage, so that it could be useful even to small-canvas pixel artists.
More glyphs later, perhaps? Depends on the use I find for this in my games (and your comments).
Original size = 26px (Use multiples of 19.5pt for pixel perfection)
The name is inspired by Slab City, California. Search that name on Youtube for some interesting documentaries and such!
In this typeface, I have explored the idea of order and systematic design in an urban surrounding. Following the natural lines from the cement of a regular brick wall I have used the repetitive pattern and method to mark the outline to my type face. This font is primarily created for using in titles and headings rather than in a body of text as it is more impacting as well as visually striking and eye catching.
I don't know if this has been done before.
It's just a simple & elegant solution utilizing 4 parallel lines.
See how neat the letter 'B' is formed by 6 rectangles.
An unconventional way to construct 5x5 pixel-based font using nudging facility to give an effect of distortion. Aaand yes, it's readable at pixel size.