@This is an extended version of Ostara Aria and more elaborate than the "Kerbe" designs. I changed the look of the LC and adjusted some of the UC.
Now the UC lace is better structured and distributed; glyphs A,N,M,U,V,X,Yand their LC, and @,7 and quotation marks have changed shape slightly; missing glyphs on the More Latin set (and the entire ExtendedLatin1 for my family, friends and aquaintances across Europe) needed quite some work due to the ornate sections - I hadn't planned on making this many glyphs, the ornate look was just intended for display UC of English, German and French and not for any other glyphs. Getting diacritics to look good with the decorated UC glyphs was a challenge but I think the ones I've decided to use don't overdo the ornateness nor distract from the glyph's shape.
Due to the new glyphs and diacritics I should have added 1 pixel height to accommodate the decorative lace element more obviously. Instead I changed some shape-rules ever so slightly to have an easier time adding the lace brick.
The LC is now solid black; diacritics have some added lace to integrate better in the design. The LC gives a separate font which might be of interest for headlines, advertising, on signs, cut to sew on fabric etc.
Note that there are still some adjustments/spacing needed; the kerning isn't finished yet either. I'm publishing this to get constructive comments -- and praise ;)
[youmoor]I plead for an algorythm that allows one strange/incomplete comment or (psychosocial) pinaillage for every 1 or 2 sincere (++explained) praises :D Applicable not every minute of the year you understand, only from GMT 0:001h Mondays to GMT 23:599h Sundays [/yoomoor].
The font's name is Malagache.
CAPITAL LETTERS HAVE A WHITE STRIKETHROUGH. LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE COMPLETE.
TO GET THE PARALLAX LOGO (MY WEBSITE), TYPE “%.”
ALSO SEE THE TWO-DIMENSIONAL VERSION OF THIS FONT, “PARADOXICAL-VORTEX-FLATTENED.”
• 2017:11:30 — PUT THE STRIKETHROUGH ON THE CAPITAL ACCENTED CHARACTERS. ALSO FIXED A SPACING ERROR WITH THE “$” SYMBOL.
• 2017:12:01 — DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, I HAVE ADDED A HUNDRED AND FIFTY NEW AND ACCENTED CHARACTERS.
• 2017:12:02 — ADDED EIGHTY-SIX MORE CHARACTERS, BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE. ALSO UPDATED THE “¥” SYMBOL AND THE SINGLE ACCENTS.
CLICK ON THE “PIXEL” BUTTON TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE, A BAJILLION TIMES BETTER.
INTENDED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
THINGS THAT FONTSTRUCT NEEDS
• A DITHERING TOOL
• AN ELLIPSE TOOL
• RECTANGULAR- AND ELLIPTICAL-OUTLINE TOOLS.
• A BUCKET FILL TOOL
• A SKEWABLE GRID
• A MASS KERNING FEATURE (OR EVEN AUTOMATIC KERNING, THAT’D BE NICE)
• SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE FAMILIES WITHIN ONE FILE
• A TERMINAL FOR PROGRAMMING ALGORITHMS TO AUTOMATE REPETITIVE, PREDICTABLE ASPECTS, AND A WAY TO REFERENCE THE GRID SQUARES AS AN ARRAY OF SOME KIND
DON’T THINK THAT I’M SHOUTING ABOUT THIS. I JUST DON’T LIKE LOWER-CASE LETTERS!This is a clone of Some fonts you just can’t FontStruct
Decorative or Cyrcus font? Just a simple font with Cyrillic. Track changes (short slider) for connecting letters. Bala is the first part of the word balalaika and Balagan, an early Russian cyrcus or an open-air theater (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0% B3% D0% B0% D0% BD)
See more: zylone 0,6 EYE / FS