• 2017:12:01 — FIRST RELEASE WITH A HUNDRED AND NINETEEN CHARACTERS.
• 2017:12:02 — ADDED THIRTY-SIX MORE CHARACTERS. BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO A HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE.
• 2017:12:03 — ADDED FORTY-FIVE MORE CHARACTERS. BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO TWO HUNDRED.
• 2018:01:11 — UPDATED THE “€” CHARACTER.
• 2019:11:20 — UPDATED THE “U” CHARACTERS.
This was featured inside my font: Pelagic Octopus.
Some alternative (less intrusive) forms are found in the capital section.
Use a size of thirteen point in order for the pixels to match up.
A font for parents with young children so that they can spell out the words they don't want them to hear. Lowercase is as normal. Upper case spells out words.