This is the upgraded version of my previously published NOBUNTU font. This version includes much more characters and symbols and many ligatures, as well as language support for most Latin languages.
It is a medium weight contemporary geometric gothic humanist sans-serif style design with rounded corners and smooth curves. All curves have a slight top & bottom overshoot. The basic Latin string, numerals and punctuation are fully kerned as well as the majority of important characters in the extended Latin string. But some still need a slight adjustment. (this will be happening in the following days.
The basic idea was inspired by the gentle round corners seen in the Ubuntu and other similar fonts. (But don't make any mistakes, it is most definetly a different font) ;)
So far I am very pleased with the clean and legible result.
Enjoy!This is a clone
It's very much like Metrolux, but futuristic and smooth. Contains a bunch of small changes too.This is a clone of Metrolux
Modern geometric sans-serif design, This is a updated version of the previously published STF_PIPER ALPHA. This version includes support for lowercase and all the other charaters are double checked plus modified where needed.
Enjoy!This is a clone
Contemporary techy looking Sans-Serif design!
Once more a pretty thin design.
Brick filter @ 1x1
grid scale @ 0,85x0,85(to restore unwanted vertical spacing caused by nudging)
0.5 grid square unit weight.
This is a remake of a font on a poster. I don't know what's the font so i call it with what the poster says.
It's a bit thicker than the original one
Uppercase is kerned but lowercase is not, because i'm lazy fite meh
Updated pro version for my previous font STOUTE VRIEDJES.
* Full support for both upper & lowercase characters.
* Optimized for more legible display at small point size.
* Overall ballance now much more consistent.
* Lowered the font's weight to make it look slightly less bold.
* Stroke width for all horizontals decreased by a small amount. In addition to this I also slightly increased the size of all the counters. This way giving the font a more open feel.
* As last in a attempt to overall make it look more aesthetically appealing various small changes have been made to the letterform approach & other specific small details as well.
Enjoy!This is a clone of STF_STOUTE VRIENDJES
Inspired a little bit by my previous font Nordkurve. As a result, I've named it after another German Formula One track curve. Nürburgring, this time.