This font is a clone of "15 * 15dot-ariake".
Additions and extensions of Latin characters, and Greek and Cyrillic characters are also included.
In addition, in the area to display Hangul
I wrote Braille in the sequence of Louis Braille's Braille Table.
A font in which Japanese or half-width alphanumeric characters are written in 15 × 15 pixels.
Apology: In areas such as Latin letter expansion
"Kanji (about 1200 characters, mainly kanji learned in elementary school)" is recorded.(plans)
This is a pixel font that I made inspired by the calligraphic hand Fraktur. I currently haven't added any punctuation marks, nor digits, but I might add them in the future.
I hope you all enjoy using this font, as I've really enjoyed creating it :)
Update: I've now added all of the punctuation marks, as well as numbers! - 11/02/19
Update: I've changed the curly brackets to heraldic lions :3 RAWR!!!
My first font, pretty much.
Could be used in pretty much anything it fits in... probably video games.
A font loosely based upon the logos for UNDERTALE and deltarune.
This is an enhanced version of the retro font you see on old games. Still WIP. The squares are just placeholders and will be removed shortly. I hope to make this have more characters than any other fonts in the future (this might take a while). This font can be used in retro-style games, computer graphics, or anything else you can imagine. This font is pixelated, meaning it is lightweight and easy to port to many devices.This is a clone of Ndless Default Font
Inspired on Deltarune's logo. Comes with full Latin plus supplements.
Ideal sizes are 44pt and multiples like 88pt; sizes like 22pt and 66pt work, but they present a different spacing.
A WIP 9x7 serif font with many characters.
First year BA (Hons) Graphic Design at UWE. Typeface inspired by barbed wire on the theme 'dangerous'. Expanding on the idea of both restricting people from dangers and being dangerous itself. After playing with the shape of barbed wire I played with the compact shape of the barbs themselves.
This font is based of the theme 'gregarious'. For this I looked into coral reefs and sea anemone, then developed ideas through print making with acrylic paint and sponges. The type face is inspired by the flowing nature of the sea anemone and how some sea creatures/ plants grow upwards towards the sun. Eventually the type began to look more like flames/ smoke than a plant, which I decided to focus on instead. This shows how a project can completely change from the initial idea and just how it is important to always develop further taking into account others opinions and thoughts.
FORWARD- I wanted to create a font in which felt like it had movement. I also wanted it to relate to codeing and glitching, so it had a technical feel. This font connects together, even when re-arranged. This was put in place to lead the viewer through the text so that they felt they were being lead into a digital world. I wanted This Font to be Energetic and hectic, and i feel like ive done this with the use of smaller pixels breaking up the thicker and more readable lettering.This is a clone
I spent a lot of time making this font, it is based On the premise that too many fonts are way to ambiguous, so this is a fix for that, also I have added a copyright symbol, I replaced the vertical bar with the copyright symbol, because as far as I know the vertical bar symbol is rarely if ever used...( I have not seen it used in allmost anything I have viewed or read in all my life, except that it is there in the font character listing, so why is it there? certainly a copyright symbol would be more useful don't you think?) as for the "blockiness" of the C in the copyright symbol, keep in mind, that it is designed to have a maximum width of 9 pixels, so for what it is I think it is good, basically you cant get a smaller bitmaped based copyright symbol where it is as crisp and where the c is not pointed like a less than symbol and the c is not "touching" the circle it is in which would make it harder to read... so if you do see fit to use it I hope you are happy with it...
This project has changed my view of type by being patient and to really think about how the typeface will be protrayed in a product. My typeface reminds me of an "old-school" videogame. I had alot of fun with this project because I got familier with the tools in this program very quickly. I hope you enjoy my font, Funky Pixels!